“Our Website” includes all web pages within our Website and also includes backup, mirror, replacement or substitute websites or web pages we make available as part of the services we provide. We will refer to each and every feature, function, service, activity, promotion and content on our Website, individually and/or collectively as “Content” and when we use the term “Website” it also includes Content, unless we specifically say otherwise.
We will refer to users of our Website, our features, functions and services individually and/or collectively as “users”, “you” or “your” to make reading these materials easier. When you see the word “use” or “using,” we mean any time you, directly or indirectly, with or without the help of any device, attempt to or actually do access, interact, display, view, browse, print or copy, transmit, receive or exchange data, messages, content or you otherwise communicate with us or anyone else, including another user, advertiser or any person, firm or business you may encounter. We will also consider you to be using our Website if you utilise, benefit, take advantage of or interact with any feature, function, service, activity, promotion or content in, on or available through our Website, for any purpose, or if you try to do any of these things.
Restricted Access – VIP Area
Access to certain areas of Navin-Online.com is restricted, e.g. VIP Area. If you purchase subscription to the VIP Area and we provide you with a user ID and/or password to enable you to access the restricted areas or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. If you fail to comply, we may disable your user ID and/or password in our sole discretion without notice, explanation and without refund. If we feel there has been any gross misconduct, your VIP Membership will be terminated without notice, explanation and without refund.
Terms and Website Changes
We reserve the right to add to, delete or modify our Terms as well as all or part of our Website at any time and from time to time by updating or revising this posting and such revisions shall take effect as of the date of posting. If you use our Website after the changes become effective, you are agreeing to be bound by the changes. We encourage you to check back here frequently so you remain aware of the current Terms that apply to you.
Ownership and Use of Website and Content
Our Website and, except as described below, all Content, is either our property or that of our affiliates, licensors, suppliers, operational service providers, advertisers, agencies or promotional partners (collectively, “Navin Kundra Entities”), and are legally protected, without limitation, under English laws and regulations, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. To avoid any doubt, when the word “Content” is used it includes, but is not limited to, such things as software, code, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, animations, audio, video and audio-visual material, art, graphic material, proprietary information, data, databases, service marks, trademarks, trade names, distinctive identification such as logos, the selection, sequence, “look and feel” and arrangement of items and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of our Website.
You keep ownership to any and all Content that is yours and if you submit or provide Content to us, our Terms do not deprive you or any holder of your or their rights. However, when you do submit or provide Content to us, unless we indicate otherwise, you are giving us and the Navin Kundra Entities an unconditional, irrevocable, transferable, royalty free worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, perform, adapt, translate, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute, disseminate and/or broadcast that Content (“license”) and you are representing and warranting to us you have the right to give us and the Navin Kundra Entities such license. If you do not have the right to license your Content as set forth in these Terms (or if you are not sure), do not submit or provide us Content.
You may only use our Content for your own personal use and you have no right to transfer, assign or use the Content for any other purpose or allow or enable anyone else to do so. Personal use means nothing commercial or even charitable, whether or not money or other compensation or consideration is involved and whether or not it is for your benefit or for someone else. This also means you are not allowed to use, display, reproduce, perform, adapt, translate, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute, disseminate and/or broadcast Content that is not yours without our express prior written consent. You may not alter, delete or conceal copyright or other notices, even if we let you download, display, print or share the Content with others. Unauthorised or prohibited use of Content may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both under federal, state and local laws. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright or other intellectual property right.
Right to Terminate
In addition to any other rights and remedies we may have under our Terms, we have the right to: (a) refuse service, remove or edit content, discontinue, suspend or terminate your use of our Website and/or services at any time, in our sole discretion, including any time we determine, in our sole judgement, that you or your use of our Website may violate our Terms; and (b) use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce our Terms.
Links to Other Websites and Transactions with Other Organisations
If you choose to correspond or engage in transactions with any other person, organization or business found on or through our Website, you acknowledge and agree that we are not a party to, and will not be responsible for, your interaction with such person, organization or business, including its treatment of your information and the terms and conditions applicable to any transaction between you and such third party. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of any kind that you may suffer as the result of any such interaction or the presence of such person, organizations or businesses on this Website.
Terms of Sale
Our Site may permit you to make purchases of products or tickets through Third Party Websites. The terms associated with your transactions for these services and or products are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the Third Party Websites. If you have problems or questions regarding a transaction, please contact the Third Party Website directly.
Secure Card Policy
- Prices published on our website are in GBP Sterling and include VAT (Value Added Tax) at 20%.
- Shipping costs are additional, unless specifically stated. Your shipping costs will be calculated and added to the shopping cart total before you confirm payment.
- Non UK customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot offer advice as to what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We try to make sure that the prices on our website are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the goods in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). In the event of an order being cancelled by us, any payment made for the goods will be refunded in full.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a particular item, which you have ordered, or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money that you have paid.
- Please ensure that when completing your order online, your credit card details such as name and full postal address match the exact details on the Bank or Credit Card statement you receive.
- Some products may vary slightly in appearance from the picture displayed.
- For deliveries within the UK, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. For international deliveries, please allow upto 15 working days. Despite our efforts, there can sometimes be unforeseen delays in delivery. It may be worthwhile contacting your local postal sorting office as it’s possible they have already tried to deliver your package, but were unable to. If you believe the delivery is severely overdue, please send our Customer Services team an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are only given on faulty products as follows:
- Faulty products may be replaced although a full refund will be given in the unlikely event that a replacement cannot be provided,
- If the goods returned are not in their original packaging, the refund made will be less 30% of the purchase price to cover re-stocking and administration fees.
Returning Faulty Goods
You have the right to return a faulty item within 7 days of receipt. Please keep any information that accompanies your item(s) as this will be needed in order to initiate and assist us in the returns process. It is advised that you check your goods immediately upon receipt. If you wish to return an item to us that is faulty, please contact us by email on email@example.com to inform us and we will arrange a refund if a replacement cannot be made available. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon delivery such as Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery) and purchase some additional insurance.
We only accept returns if the goods delivered to you are faulty. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with photographic evidence and we will provide you with details of how to return your product.
- All products must be returned in their original state complete with packaging and all components.
- Please ensure all products are not damaged on their return journey. We suggest that products be returned via special recorded delivery and you take out additional insurance to protect them.
- The original delivery charge will not be refunded and we will not be liable to refund any import duty/tax incurred by you.
- Personalised products and engraved products are excluded from this returns policy and cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Limitation of Liability
OUR WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE OUR WEBSITE OR CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE OR THAT ALL CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT ANY WEBSITE OR CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE SCANNING AND PROTECTIVE MECHANISMS FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION AND BY USING OUR WEBSITE OR CONTENT, YOU ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT USE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE AND OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, COST AND EXPENSE OF ANY KIND, DIRECT AND INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM OUR WEBSITE, CONTENT, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND/OR YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S USE OF THESE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF THE CLAIM, WHETHER OR NOT ANY PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. IF ANY LIMITATION OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS PERMITTED.
You shall defend us against any demands, claims or actions brought against us or arising as a result of any breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions by you (each, a “Claim”) and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses (including lawyers’ fees) resulting from any such Claim. We have the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defence against any Claim and all negotiations for settlement and you agree to cooperate with us in the defence of any such Claim, at our request.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced under the laws of England. You specifically agree and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and you will not object to jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, inconvenient forum or otherwise. The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act does not apply to our Terms and Conditions. IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT,YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
Our Terms can only be modified by us as described above or by mutual written agreement, signed by an authorised representative of ours. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any term or condition is severable and shall not affect the rest of our Terms and any unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible. Headings are purely for reference and shall not affect the meaning of any term or condition. Any provision which must survive to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive termination; however, no claim or action relating in any way to our Terms, Website, and Content or otherwise with respect to their subject matter, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause of action arose).
If you have any questions about our Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com.